We are an air conditioning repair service company that specializes in all aspects of cooling systems. Our technicians have years of experience with all major air conditioner brands, makes, and models. You can rest assured knowing that your system will be fixed quickly by one of our experienced HVAC Professionals.
Air Conditioner Repair Service
Signs Your Home Needs Air Conditioning Repair
Air Butler Heating and Cooling knows there is never a good time to need air conditioner repair. We make home comfort our singular goal. If you have a problem with your air conditioning, you can reach out to us. We service all brands, so we can quickly ascertain the problem and walk you through the possible solutions for quality A/C repair. We know sometimes it’s difficult to tell when your A/C is about to stop working.
Call us as soon as you spot one of these signs:
- Constantly turning on and off: Air conditioners turn on several times an hour. If they turn off before reaching the right temperature, there is a fault in the system.
- Energy use is rising: If your electric/cooling bills are increasing without a corresponding rise in outside temperature, you need to learn why.
- Poor humidity control: Air conditioning is supposed to manage humidity as well as temperature. If your walls feel damp, your system might not be operating correctly.
- Loud, acute noises during operation: Every A/C makes a little noise, but grinding, screeching or rattling sounds are not normal.
- Ineffective cooling: If your home is not as cool as it should be or was previously, trust your instincts and request a system diagnosis.
- Dripping water below evaporator coil: This part of your A/C can literally freeze if it gets dirty. Prolonging the problem could damage the coil or overwork other components.
- A/C will not turn on: A sure sign you need A/C repair in Cincinnati, Dayton or Columbus, Ohio is when your air conditioner won’t turn on. A system that will not operate when the thermostat triggers it may need A/C repair.
Commercial & Residential Air Conditioning Repair
If your A/C cuts out in summer, you may not have a lot of time to research your options. That is why we at Air Butler are open for your repair needs. Call us and we will help schedule to help you at the earliest convenience. If our expert technicians determine that you would be better served by A/C replacement, we are happy to provide information about our financing options.
A/C issues are never a delight, but they do not have to be a nightmare. Your first step is to call us at Air Butler Heating and Cooling, and we will do our best to put your mind at ease with a solution you can afford. To schedule an estimate on repairs, contact us today.
Stay cool in the Wyoming summers by having Air Bulter install a high-efficiency air conditioner to your HVAC system. Avoid costly repairs with yearly air conditioning maintenance. We repair all commercial and residential air conditioner makes and models.