Ductless Mini-Split Installations & Replacements
Why Install A Ductless Heating and Cooling System
Together with Air Butler Heating and Cooling and Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating, you'll discover comfort without compromise. Beyond simply regulating the temperature within your space, individual room controls allow you to improve the efficiency of your entire home.
A mini-split system is a great solution for a home that has no ductwork (baseboard heat), room additions or outbuildings where extending or installing ductwork is not ideal, and spaces that are directly connected to unconditioned spaces (like garages, attics, sunrooms, and basements) where ductwork would be exposed to harsher temperatures.
Many people are taking advantage of these great ductless heating and cooling systems. We are installing them in your neighborhood!
Here are some reasons why to choose Mitsubishi ductless systems:
- America's #1 selling brand of ductless cooling and heating technology
- Highest quality HVAC as rated by contractors
- Only ductless manufacturer offering remote monitoring and control of systems, at any time, from anywhere
- Systems with an i-see sensor scan the room for hot and cold spots and automatically adjust the temperature
- Products capable of using a single condensing unit (outdoor unit) to support heating or cooling multiple rooms
How Does Ductless Heating and Cooling Work?
Ductless heating and cooling systems are reversible, two-way heat pumps that simply take heat energy from one place and move it to another by compressing and expanding refrigerant.
The Outdoor Unit connects to the indoor unit by a small bundle of cables, including a refrigerant line. The unit is placed outside of the home on the ground level. The Indoor Unit is mounted on a centrally located wall. One ductless system is enough to heat and cool an average-sized home. The Remote Control allows occupants to adjust the settings for maximum efficiency, comfort, and control.
Benefits of A Ductless System
Mitsubishi Electric Ductless Technology has many benefits for your home:
- Save Energy & Money with ductless systems that use 25% to 50% less energy to heat and cool your home
- Year-Round Comfort from a single heat pump system that provides both air conditioning and heating, eliminating hot and cold spots in your home
- Allergen Filtration reduces germs, bacteria and viruses while absorbing odor-causing gases to give you cleaner, healthier air
- Ultimate Comfort Control in the palm of your hand to set cooling or heating mode, temperature and fan speed in each room
- Low Cost, Easy Installation that is quick, simple and inexpensive
- Versatile Design Options to fit any room or application
Air Butler Heating and Cooling provide high quality, professional ductless mini-split installations, ductless mini-split replacements, ductless mini-split repairs, ductless mini-split maintenance, and related services.