Furnace Maintenance Service
Why Is Maintaining Your Furnace, Air Conditioner, or Heat Pump Important?
Maintaining your furnace, air conditioner, and heat pump can save you money by increasing your equipment’s life and decreasing energy usage.
Your HVAC system is one of the largest investments that you’ll make in your home, and it probably won’t cross your mind until it stops working. Your furnace, air conditioner or heat pump use almost 50% of the energy needed in your home, so it is important to make sure your equipment is running efficiently. Regular maintenance can help protect your investment and help keep your energy usage down. Our professional, trained heating and cooling technicians provide seasonal maintenance for your heater, air conditioner, or heat pump which can extend the life of your equipment and help minimize your utility bills.
Save with our Carefree Maintenance Agreement.
Our Carefree Maintenance Agreement provides many benefits in addition to helping you lessen your energy usage and extend the life of your equipment. You also get: TWO YEAR Parts and Labor Warranty, TWO Annual Visits (one Heating and one Cooling), 15% Discount on Heating and Cooling Repairs, 5% Discount on Heating and Cooling Equipment, 15% Discount on Indoor Air Quality Products, FREE Service Call with Repair, Maintain and validate manufacturer warranties AND Air Butler Heating and Cooling warranties, Priority Service over Non-Plan Members, Fast Response, and 24/7 Emergency Service (NO OVERTIME CHARGES).
What does an Air Butler trained technician do that’s worth the cost of a Carefree Maintenance Agreement?
Our technician will talk with you about your concerns and ask about the performance of your system. Our team will perform extensive procedures and checkpoints to get your unit performing at its best.
Heating Performance Tune-Up (PTU):
- Evaluate the air filter condition
- Brush, clean, and vacuum heat exchanger
- Inspect burners for rust and deterioration
- Outdoor coil brushed and cleaner
- Check wire connections
- Check air temperature differentials
- Check condensation drain
- Check thermostat operation
What does a Carefree Maintenance Agreement cost?
Less than a candy bar a day, and you get…
- 2 annual maintenance visits: one heating and one cooling
- 2-year parts and labor warranty on repairs
- 15% Discount on heating and cooling repairs
- 5% Discount on heating and cooling equipment
- 5% Discount on air quality accessories (air cleaners, humidifiers, duct cleaning, and more)